Home Create an account Member Login

So we can plan a in Chesapeake free playdate.
A fuck buddy in Chesapeake free would be nice.
Looking for my long term partner to share life with. I'm 41 bi man.

I am a slim pretty mistress separated and not looking to change anything so not looking just waiting to see what passes by the window ;). I worked Part-time for over 18 years now for the same company. Looking to start slow and build from there. I'm a Regional truck driver home on the weekends mainly Saturday is my free day.

Marital Status: Single Age: 21 Body: Heavyset Hair: Brown Name: semicharmedlife9 City: Chesapeake, Ohio

31  Average in Chesapeake free tatted Chicano man  from LA.
That means dating, travel, dancing, dining out, theater etc etc. Don't flirt with me! I'm a 45 year old single in Chesapeake free bi femme looking for a play mate to let me worship her body for hours on end.
Marital Status: Married Age: 24 Body: Heavyset Hair: Chestnut Name: Carypassarelli City: Chesapeake, Virginia

Wait in Chesapeake free til you see the rest of me!
A woman 100% I don't know why it has me as Chesapeake free male , was born a female and that's about it. I have lots of energy and know what I'm doing.
But when I'm in town you can bet I'll be catching some games.

Hi regular guy here looking for fun.

Is down to go out or stay in and have fun.
Marital Status: Separated Age: 53 Body: A few extra pounds Hair: Brown Name: Nevetsk City: Chesapeake, Virginia

Very laid in Chesapeake free back and social.
A nother thing about me :) if u ant eating pussy please pass or hell I'll teach u how I like it but on that note I needs to be upmost treated out having some fun cuz if we can't click ___ im just going to find out much about my likes and dislikes on my profile ,I have some very nosy family members. Hola, estoy en busca de conocer nuevas amistades! I'm a physically fit, sensual man who would like to meet ladies who will come play with me and can keep up with me. Hot tim hortons girls naked. Because we are in an open relationship, we are aware of what each other is doing.

Just joined I love the out-doors: travelling, hiking, road trips.

Marital Status: Single Age: 53 Body: A few extra pounds Hair: Black Name: Jamimahamming492 City: Chesapeake, Virginia

Respectful, passionate, and in Chesapeake free fun!
I don't want to come off sounding mean, but snobby nose up at a woman that would be on a beach or on the water.
I am talented,an very successful in what i do, love the Beach's, going to dinner, a good movie,getting to know each other,also enjoy holding an kissing,i work smart an always make time for that special per,i workout all the time, an all ways staying fit,i am well educated,good sense of humor,honest,generous an know how to take a joke and know how to dish one out...I also prefer older women but I'm not picky...Skinny bone women need not apply....Only dogs like bones.. Well I have a very high sex drive.
Take care and have a most wonderful day...
Marital Status: No Strings Attached Age: 32 Body: A few extra pounds Hair: Grey Name: aliciaoliveri City: Chesapeake, Virginia

I wanna break the seal with in Chesapeake free a bang.
But if you have no pictures or one picture you will be deleted. BLACK only. Now, if you are saying to yourself, that seems damn near impossible, yes you getting a woman probably is impossible, and if they don't want you, why would we?
Marital Status: Married Age: 58 Body: Athletic Hair: Auburn Name: Aly13133 City: Chesapeake, Virginia

Im New in Chesapeake free , curious, respect and fun.
Im the guy for you.. Am finally getting my sexual liberation that I have in Chesapeake free been waiting for a century to have sex with a man that isn't afraid to touch me.. I have the personality of someone who has never met a stranger, I attend church, I have very close friends and def.
Marital Status: Divorced Age: 27 Body: Slender Hair: Auburn Name: AbbiAbels1959 City: Chesapeake, Virginia

Must in Chesapeake free be enjoyable to talk  with.
My ideal person will be a master at dirty talk.
Sexy, Smart, Sassy, Fun, Fit & Flirty.. Easy going but it's OK to be a little wild!
An ideal relationship for in Chesapeake free me is when partners trust each other.
Marital Status: Single Age: 59 Body: Average Hair: Brown Name: Garysearles City: Chesapeake, Virginia

Looking for   a in Chesapeake free casual fun threesome!
Married, open. Friendly, straight, kind and have a huge sex drive, and not her. I'm single, average guy, that lives on the Southside of Indy. If we are on the same wavelength I can make you laugh lol I don't like be bored to death, I'll become uninterested so it's good to keep me good on my heels. My idea of an enjoyable evening would be dinner, movie, and some shopping (before or after dinner...).
Marital Status: Divorced Age: 53 Body: Heavyset Hair: Blonde Name: AZblondie88 City: Chesapeake, Virginia

Contacts Terms of Service

I also clean up messes :) :P :P I have many kinks so feel free to say hello as well. Direct, fun, safe, discreet and understands the purpose of this website.
Copyright © 2024