Home Create an account Member Login

I love to try new things, even at work bizarre ones.
I find filthy at work talk very unattractive.
Homme de 38 ans, yeux et chx brun, 6"2', mince avec une petite petite bedaine, torse un peu poilu et 200lbs. Individual, personal, spiritual growth are my idea of wealth knowledge and status. Commitment-wise, I just want a FWB at work that gives us both what we're missing.
Age and race not an issue. I have a FWB and we are looking for another female to join us. I'm a honest girl and into trying new things.
Marital Status: No Strings Attached Age: 40 Body: Slender Hair: Red Name: carsonBerling636 City: Yorkton, Saskatchewan

I might like some or all that  you at work say.
Additional pics when we connect better. Someone who's easy to get along with and I'm compassionate and understanding.

That I am 60 years you will be right if you are expecting me to be on the slow lane sexually, but it is NOT my fault if I am still remaining on the VERY FAST lane, I just CANNOT help it, hence I am looking for the impossible. Nothing against anyone else just I am pickier when it comes to me being inside.

Meets at the mall then fucks. I need big love for all my life.
Marital Status: Single Age: 30 Body: Slender Hair: Black Name: TProdjo City: Ruby, Alaska

Have a brain and can use at work it.
I'm clean and well groomed, bald is very high maintenance. Like getting caught in the moment with likeminded friends. Cool at work ish? We can talk about are interests and goals. Husband and friend have threesome with wife. Sucker for big tits but I'm not a mind reader let me know what you want or need. We are looking for a S&M fun.
Marital Status: No Strings Attached Age: 36 Body: Average Hair: Red Name: Marinemas City: Ogden, Utah

Orally friendly, giving and at work receiving.
Looking for a married couple, a single woman with traits similar to us,no single men please. 18y/o, 6', lean but masculine.
Bush hairy villege mom. My wife encourages me to look outside of our marriage as she is open at work also.
Marital Status: Married Age: 21 Body: Slender Hair: Grey Name: JoseyGlasper1971 City: Glen Allen, Virginia

I'm at work not looking to   get married.
I am 53 straight acting widowed biker type clean sane open and loving gentle and respectful. If you want to find out more about me drop us a message. Simple: If you do not have a vagina, do at work not write to me! Wife city nudity.
Marital Status: No Strings Attached Age: 48 Body: Athletic Hair: Brown Name: GlennieDery City: South Freeport, Maine

Help him at work loosen up a little?
A lady who I can do things with and go on vacation with possibly. I am D&D and drama free and completely real. I have a fun easygoing personality and am looking for the same. Iama fuck girl. Patient and easy going with newcomers. Can we chat first and then see what it grows into we can do that.
I know what I want & don't want, like & dislike & Im not settling for anything less, no matter what!!
Marital Status: Divorced Age: 43 Body: Slender Hair: Chestnut Name: amiraLendo236 City: Vancouver, British Columbia

Respectful at work and genuinely enjoys life.
No humiliation or degradation.

Open to different sexual experiences. Xxx swedish blonds online free. Looking for someone to match my high and hard sex drive.

I like many forms of art, outdoor activities, chillin', exploring..
Marital Status: Separated Age: 25 Body: Average Hair: Black Name: Clintochocki1968 City: Billings, Montana

Going where the wind takes me at work kitten.
Definitely 420 friendly.

57yr GWM hiv + in the final stages of COPD. Good looking, fun to be with, like to dress smart and smell good....

I'm not gonna take this website too seriously I'm just looking for someone who is fun First of all she needs to be REAL. Sex chat penpal. Not involved in a relationship in the moment but not adverse to the idea. Looking for someone open to new things and just have fun.
Marital Status: Separated Age: 53 Body: Average Hair: Black Name: Dickie571000 City: Yorkton, Saskatchewan

I'm an at work attached female looking for fun.
I am a bit orally fixated. I'm dan I'm 29 at work recently separated just looking for some chat and fun so let's get started. Hot black men. I'm well rounded and don't judge anyone. If you'd like to chat, meet-up, or just friend me Please feel free to contact me if you have any I can happily wait if they need your time.
Marital Status: No Strings Attached Age: 32 Body: Average Hair: Brown Name: rm_lillypads64 City: Woodside, Delaware

Contacts Terms of Service

I also clean up messes :) :P :P I have many kinks so feel free to say hello as well. Direct, fun, safe, discreet and understands the purpose of this website.
Copyright © 2024